Tuesday 1 September 2009

Martha Mondays - Pom Poms

I apologise for this post being so late - I started these on Thursday, then went away (for a disasterous holiday - see post below) and then stayed with a friend on Tuesday night.

I admit that when I first saw the project I said "Oh no!". Crafting isn't my strong point and I never have the things required. But I decided to give it a go and I enjoyed it.

Here are my results:





Instead of thin wire which I don't have I used pipe cleaners which were available in the colours I required in our stationary shop.

I was worried that I would end up breaking them when 'rouching' them up but I did not break any. I think they could look very effective in a big grouping.

I will be making these for Halloween (which I plan to celebrate in great style this year. In total I made one large one and then two napkin rings which I thought looked the best.

Thanks Megan for a great Martha Mondays!

2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! Look how nice they turned out! They would be perfect for Halloween. See, crafts can be fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I love them. perfect for a package decoration. I think they would be great for halloween.

    ReplyDelete