I apologise for this post being so late - I started these on Thursday, then went away (for a disasterous holiday - see post below) and then stayed with a friend on Tuesday night.
I admit that when I first saw the project I said "Oh no!". Crafting isn't my strong point and I never have the things required. But I decided to give it a go and I enjoyed it.
Here are my results:
Instead of thin wire which I don't have I used pipe cleaners which were available in the colours I required in our stationary shop.
I was worried that I would end up breaking them when 'rouching' them up but I did not break any. I think they could look very effective in a big grouping.
I will be making these for Halloween (which I plan to celebrate in great style this year. In total I made one large one and then two napkin rings which I thought looked the best.
Thanks Megan for a great Martha Mondays!