I have decided to document my week so that I can see my accomplishments and what happened that I am proud of.
Since last Sunday:
- Dinner with Charlotte (a good friend and ex-work colleague).
- Tried seabass for the first time.
- The doctor gave me my test results for the lump removed from my arm and it was benign : )
- I did a huge clear out of my makeup and found that I had been holding on to many things that I should have chucked out a long time ago.
- I started my Christmas shopping - books and things from Baby Gap
- I did a trip to Fortnum and Mason with mum and bought teas to be sent to Australia.
- I wrapped presents to be sent to Australia.
- I managed to get into two pairs of trousers that I haven't been able to wear for two years as I bought them needing to lose weight - which I have finally done!
- I finally managed to work out how to put a hyperlink into my blog.
I had a lovely dinner with Charlotte and we had a great laugh. Since getting my test results back I have been a lot calmer. A good week I think!