Sunday 25 October 2009

This Week Recap

This week was slightly hindered as I didn't feel well for the whole week and ended up off sick on Thursday and Friday. I am still feeling a bit fragile but managed to:

  • Send Australia presents before the mail strikes took place.
  • Write all my Christmas cards.
  • Check out the Harrods Christmas department.
  • Do the Martha Mondays project.
  • Have lunch with ex-work colleagues.
  • Visit Brighton and Arundel for Christmas shopping (even though very unsuccesful).

It was not a great week for getting things done. I missed out on the opening day of Anthropologie which has finally opened a store in the UK. I also moped around quite a bit but will make sure that I stay on top of things and have a really good week this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment